1. The is on today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Miller Memorial Library parking lot. There's lots more than just fruits and vegetables at the market -- come on down and check it out.
2. The Guess Who performs tonight as part of the Arts Commission's annual at the Town Center Park beginning at 7:30 p.m. The concert is free -- bring a blanket and/or chairs and enjoy the music under the stars. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be moved to the Hamden High School auditorium and tickets will be distributed at the door.
3. Community Dinner takes place tonight at 6 p.m. at , 2927 Dixwell Ave. Bodies are nourished with great food and souls are nourished with fellowship and faith. Come any time between 6 and 7p.m. and bring your friends. Suggested donation is $1 per person or $5 per family but no one will be turned away.
4. at , 1450 Whitney Ave., which hosts bridge games in their Quinnipiac Room with local Bridge Club Director Ferderick Townsend from 2 to 4:30 p.m. Townsend has been running Bridge Groups for more than 25 years. There is no charge for this group and refreshments will be served. For more information call 203-248-8880.
5. Spend the night laughing at "Sister Strikes Again! Late Nite Catechism 2" at Long Wharf Theater. Show starts at 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.longwharf.org or call 203-787-4282.