Below you'll find tag sale information for the area. Feel free to add to the list by posting the following information in the comments section below this article:
- Where (street address and town)
- When (time and days)
- Whatever else (Is it an estate sale? Is it at your house? Got anything special? A fundraiser for a local nonprofit organization?)
Here's the tag sale that was posted in our events calendar. Having a tag sale in the coming weeks? Make sure you add it to our events page so it can be included in this weekly feature!
Saturday, Oct. 6
- MULTI-FAMILY TAG SALE beginning at 7 a.m. at 150 Forest Rd, Northford
- TAG SALE beginning at 9 a.m. at 120 Rock Rd, North Haven
- Tag Sale 4 Family no Junk beginning at 10 a.m. at 231 Maple Ave, North Haven
- Tag Sale beginning at 9 a.m. at 136 Bennett Rd, East Haven
- POD TAG SALE beginning at 8 a.m. at 292 Neck Rd, Madison
- YARD AND ARTS & CRAFTS SALE beginning at 9 a.m. at 24 Railroad Ave, Madison
- North Madison Congregational Church Tag Sale beginning at 9 a.m. at North Madison Congregational Church, 1271 Durham Rd, Madison
- Guilford Estate Tag Sale beginning at 9 a.m. at 80 Surrey Ln, Guilford
- Rummage Sale beginning at 9 a.m. at United Methodist Church of Clinton, 12 Commerce St, Clinton
- TAG SALE beginning at 9 a.m. at 23 Nod Hill Rd, Clinton
- Tag Sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 242 Bear Hill Rd, Bethany.
- Tag Sale from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 95 Morse St., Hamden.
- Tag Sale from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 29 Turnor Ave., Milford
- Madison Farmers' Market on Fridays beginning at 3 p.m. at The First Congregational Church, 26 Meeting House Ln, Madison
- Redwood Country Flea Market on Sundays beginning at 6 a.m. at 170 S. Turnpike Rd., Wallingford
- East Haven Farmer's Market on Sundays, beginning at 9 a.m. at East Haven Town Hall
- Westbrook Farmers Market on Sundays, beginning at 11 a.m. at 314 Flat Rock Place, Westbrook
Want to add a tag sale for inclusion on a future weekend? It's easy: just log into your local Patch (free account) and click on "Post Your Own Event" at the bottom of the calendar on the right side of the homepage.