Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years back-end development experience with responsive websites and webapps. The ideal candidate will be able to investigate and understand complex API's and create strategies that achieve our developmental goals for each build in the cleanest possible way, keeping an eye towards the end-user experience. Experience with Facebook app and native app development is a big plus. Candidates must be able to show a portfolio of recent work. B.S. in C.S. is required.
What you need to know:
- PHP/MySQL (LAMP)
- JSON Interaction
- Social Media APIs
- Advanced sense of user experience when creating features and widgets
- Experience with Photoshop, image/video asset optimization, and graphic design is a HUGE plus
What you’ll be doing:
- Create enterprise level public facing websites
- Writing and debugging new code while maintaining current systems
- Analyze and implement new strategies for development
Candidates must be willing and able to work in a nimble and ever-changing environment where growth happens daily and the team pitches in as needed to share their opinions, ideas and expertise on diverse projects. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate clearly and professionally during conference calls and in client-facing meetings as well as be able to write clear, effective and professional email communications to clients and the team.
If this is of interest to you please email your resume, work samples and salary requirements to email@example.com