The new year is now in full swing and with it means a return to a busy schedule of meetings. We know you get busy and it's hard to keep up, but don't worry because Hamden Patch has you covered. Take a look at the meetings coming up.
Monday, Jan. 14
- Disabilities Commission, 7 p.m. in the Friends Room, Miller Library Complex. Click here for the agenda.
- Town Center Park Commission, 1 p.m. Hamden Government Center Main Conference Room. Click here for the agenda.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
- No meetings
Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Historic Properties Commission meets at 7 p.m. at the Parks & Recreation Conference Room, 2750 Dixwell Ave. Click here for the agenda.
- The Human Services Commission meets at 7 p.m. at the Government Center 3rd floor conference room.
Thursday, Jan. 17:
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7 p.m. in the 3rd Floor Conference Room, Hamden Government Center, 2750 Dixwell Ave. Click here for the agenda.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.